Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A bright idea called life

I can't sit still today - I want to take over the world. I want to find a new job that won't make me want to sleep all day to forget its existence but that would also pay me decent money so that I can continue with the label and the indiepop adventures (and pay that dreaded mortgage). Then I want to sit down and do that fanzine I've been talking about for ages - if I start now surely it could be ready for Christmas Twee, right? I'd like it to be something I do on my own for a change, although my instinct tells me to go and ask my favourite people to write for it. I'll have to see... But I also can't wait to get started with the third Atomic Beat Records release, especially since receiving some of the songs for it through the post on Saturday. And I'm tempted to start a distro. And put on acoustic gigs in my flat.

I'm completely mental, aren't I? I can hardly watch Corrie and eat at the same time. Who am I kidding? Well, that's what listening to the Aerospace album does to you. It makes you feel invincible.

1 comment:

Dimitra Daisy said...

Yes, you are mental. But we like you like that, don't we?