Sunday, October 21, 2007

The point of all this is

I came home today from a weekend away to find a letter. A real letter that someone took time to write, a letter about things that were fun and sad and important and completely random, a letter that began with "Hello Marianthi" and ended with "Lots of love". It was warm and sweet, so I had to put it in my pocket after I sat in the corner under the fairy lights to read it. I think it's going to be in my pocket for a few days so I can unfold it and read it again and again and marvel at the fact that I can still make new friends and they can be the best.

Listening to 'Coming Home' by The 10p Mixes

1 comment:

on_a_sunbeam said...

I just love receiving letters and little parcels from friends, I can understand your excitement :) It's a pity we don't do that more often!